Sunday, August 5

Bellingham: Forest Ridge

Is it actually called forest ridge? I'm not sure, I may have made that name up. There is a park near by called Northridge Park. That's all I really know for sure. Well, aside from this. The view you see below is a satisfyingly sweet 5 minute walk from my new home. From atop this ridge, you can see most of Bellingham, some of the San Juan Islands, much of western Whatcom County and basically the entire sky. All of it. All of the sky. You may remember some pictures from this viewpoint posted a few months ago. I put those up when I was visiting some friends who lived in this neighborhood. More specifically, friends who lived in the house I currently live in. Those pictures were meant to highlight the crazy clouds that existed one evening. These pictures are meant to highlight the view of the sunset that exists form this point. As a fair warning, there may be some more pictures taken from this spot in the future. 

No comments: