Tuesday, November 23

We are the Champions

Ironman Championships 70.3
Clearwater, FL

As i've said in previous posts, this was the reason I went to Clearwater. I went to sell and promote product for Erin Bakers (as seen in our race course advertisement above) at the Ironman 70.3 championships expo. On the day I left, I got to watch the race and see all six of our competing Erin Bakers athletes (second photo from last) compete and complete the race. A 70.3 Ironman consists of a 1.2 mile swim, a 56 mile bike ride and a 13.1 mile run, or basically a half Ironman. Since it was the world championships, there were athletes from all over the world. I don't know who the guy was, but the winner was the German fellow in the third picture down. And as you can see from the first photo, it would be hard to find a more picturesque location than they have in Clearwater.

No comments: