Thursday, November 11

Clearwater Beach

Clearwater, Fl
Where the Water is Anything But (official 1997 City Slogan")*

My work sent me to Clearwater, Florida for the Ironman World Championships 70.3. Clearwater is on the gulf side of the sunshine state and is a quick 20 minute drive out of Tampa Bay. They told me the reason they shipped me down to the 2nd farthest state from beautiful Washington (as the boeing flies) was to hand out free samples of Granola and sell breakfast cookies. I did that. However, I'm sure the real reason they sent me down here was to take a picture of a sunset reflection in a pool. I did that as well. For those who enjoy Space and the great unknown world beyond our own, note the little celestial body in the upper left hand corner.

*not true

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Kile. Money.

Unknown said...

Thanks Chauncey, cashing money all day long at the local bank.