Thursday, November 17

Travel: The Unknown

Big Beach, Makena State Park
Maui, HI

Unbeknownst to anyone in my traveling party, on the other side of this wonderful beach we attended exists a place called Little Beach. You might think they named it that because it's small and short, crammed in between two big rock formations. However, the locals might say it's called that because it's like a little slice of Europe. The Europe they would be referring to is the nudist beach part of Europe. I can confirm that the beach on the other side of the rocks is in fact a nudist beach because the stoner who offered me a joint said in order to get to the cliff jumping rocks you had to go up over the large rock mountain and around the nudist beach. After I was told this, I was also asked to not tell anyone that said person who was smoking a blunt was in fact smoking a blunt because his Dad was a famous politician on the island. Hawaii !!

No comments: